Sunday, April 13, 2008

BlaNk Day



Hye All...

Ohh..today I'm sooooo blank! What happen to me? What to do? I still don't know what to write..Plz, plz, help me..
What to write? What? What? What? What? What? Aiyoooo.......
Think Dada, think...hurm..think hard..harder...harder..................

AHA!


<-----The "Aha" is what we called insight, and it is during this contemplative period that an idea will often “pop” into your head … allowing you to see the problem and its possible solutions from a unique perspective.It probably occurs in very much the same way with humans..
initial attempts to solve a problem create frustration and confusion..followed by a period of contemplation and hard thinking.Insight provides us with creative solutions to problems … often allowing us to act safely or to succeed when we would otherwise fail.



I remember something! During the tutorial 8 class with Miss Jessica, we learned about

"Free Writing Technique"

This exercise is particularly good to do as a "warm up" before starting writing proper. Hey, I am gonna try this one because i'm sooo blank right now..hehe..


I took a piece of paper..i wrote whatever comes into my mind and here is what i got:

Sleep. hungry. handphone. pen. blank. television. radio . concert. blank.blank.blank.hot and spicy. sofa. room. bed. family.love.tree.flowers.blank.blank.mineral water. pensil case.hotlink. bed . akademi fantasia .ice cream. chocolate.

Of all these words, i have highlighted family,akademi fantasia, hotlink, radio, television and handphone as interesting. I will use them later as an idea for me to write my blog. yeay! :)


Hehe...
See you later. :)

No comments: