Wednesday, April 16, 2008

what a day!

Assalammualaikum..

Ouh..today I'm sooo tired, frustrated and sad...You want to know why? Let me tell you from the very beginning...

For Preparatory English subject, my group was supposed to present our project in the class today. So I'm getting ready for the presentation. I woke up early in the morning, and I went to the shop in front of Cyberia to print the report and the slides to give to the lecturer..



I was sooo nervous. I was preparing and memorizing so hard that I missed my lunch..My class was at 2pm-5pm and during 10am-1pm I was practicing my presentation. In the class, my group turn is number 5, and believe it or not, I was sweating in the class, even though the air cond is on because I was so nervous and scared.


By the time my group is going to present, we went in front. One of my group member is getting ready to introduce each and everyone of us when suddenly my lecturer said, "Ok..take a break for two minutes". My reaction? oh no...I was ready...Trying to cool down, I waited for 2 minutes. Actually I cant stand the pressure of waiting. I hate it. I just want this presentation to be done as soon as possible so
that I will feel relieve.

Two minutes done. My group waited to go in front again and guess what...The lecturer announced my group will present next week. Ohh! I'm soooo dissappointed. seriously. :( I'm speechless because I waited for the moment to present. I didn't eat the whole day just to be prepared for the presentation. Ya ya i know. I'm foolish.:P hehe..


Here, I'm using "Episodic Knowledge", to share what I've gone through or experienced today.
Episodic knowledge is the part of a person's memory that includes things he/she might have done or events (episodes) he/she might have experienced.

Feeling disappointed because I'm not able to present today, my group mate tried to cheer me up by saying, "Dada..don't be like this..chill...let's take some pictures even though we didn't present today". She know my interest. I love to take pictures a lot,so I agreed with her. hehe. Below are the pictures( can you spot the sadness on my face)? :)




No comments: